Saturday 30 June 2018

Husband wants to try for baby #2 and I am scared


Back story: our first child is biologically my ex husband’s and we all three co parent efficiently and effectively. Ben was ahem a surprise, so there was no planning or “trying,” just a lot of oh shit oh shit oh shit after we found out.Now, my new husband wants to try again for another baby. Something that I desperately want. But tonight when discussing specifics, as to when to quit birth control so that we could start trying (at the end of this year), I became INCREDIBLY nervous and pretty much freaked out.This is very unlike me, as I have felt my clock ticking for awhile now... but I have never had this type of loving relationship or support before.Any personal experience? How did you cope/handle? What are some ways I can let my husband know how I am feeling without coming off that I don’t want another baby? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2tVmvuU

No comments:

Post a Comment