Saturday 23 June 2018

Overly emotional 7 year old boy


My son lately cries at just about anything, I don’t understand.I was in the bathroom today (going to the bathroom) and he told me I needed to come look at the flowers outside. I told him he would have to wait, as I was going to the bathroom. He kept on, when finally I said “bud you have to wait, go play and I’ll see them when I’m out”. He just starts bawling.This is just one example of something that happens no less than five times a day, and I don’t understand. He cries at just about anything and I don’t know what to do, I’m considering putting him in some kind of therapy it’s so bad. What the fuck.We don’t have a hectic household, nobody yells, he never gets spanked, he’s got lots to play with and lots of friends, I don’t see what could be causing the behaviour but I’ve tried all I could to get it to stop. We’ve tried to get him to use his words and talk about what’s upsetting him so he can try and work it out for himself but he just keeps crying. We’ve tried consoling him, we’ve tried ignoring him, we’ve tried distracting him but nothing has worked so far and it’s getting worse. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MeGQTF

No comments:

Post a Comment