Friday 29 June 2018

Reaction to finding out baby needs glasses


We found out on Tuesday that one of our 10 month old twins needs glasses. She is very farsighted and has a pretty strong prescription to help her stop going cross eyed. That was what clued me in.My reaction was totally different from my husband.I was glad that the problem was discovered so early and relieved that it was just a matter of glasses. I was happy that there are so many cute and affordable glasses available for babies these days. I couldn't wait to get them so she can start to see the world clearly.My husband, on the other hand, is MAD. He is going back and forth between being in denial and being angry that her vision is so poor.Her glasses arrived today and he was NOT happy when he saw how strong the lenses are. The pediatric opthamologist is very well educated and well regarded, though.Maybe I am reacting wrong by not being upset but to me it's a small problem that has a simple solution. It is nothing to freak out over. I also think glasses can be very cute! The glasses I got for her are adorable and her reaction to them was so sweet. She was looking at everything so curiously. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NegJO2

No comments:

Post a Comment