Saturday 23 June 2018

Can a 1.5 and 3 y/o play with (barbie) dolls?


My sis in law is bringing her 2 daughters over to my house for the day. They are known to bring too little toys to keep the kids entertained all day (ie only 1 box of duplo and a plushie) so I wanted to look through my stuff to see if there was anything for them to play with.I've gathered some colouring pencils, colouring book, some stickers and an old puzzle. They are all labeled 3+, but I think under supervision the 1.5 year old can play with that too.I found a box with some dolls. 2 barbies, 2 monster high and some other random thing. I took off their shoes and any other small lose items. Can the girls play with those dolls?My in laws are currently flying back home so I can't contact them to ask if it's okay and I feel a little awkward asking if the kids can play with it while they can see it, that might cause some disappointment and tantrums. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MjM54i

No comments:

Post a Comment