Friday 29 June 2018

My wife's family is obsessed with our daughter and I don't like it.


I can appreciate that my daughter has a loving family on her mom's side. My wife has a large family full of siblings, nephews, nieces. I have a big family too and they do the same thing, it's just my wife's family seems to be so overbearing.They're always taking pictures of her. Not gonna lie, I hate this. Don't like my daughter being plastered all over the internet on facebook. I tolerate it... but yeah I'm just not comfortable with it but don't want to be "that guy"Everyone knows who she is. Everytime we take her to events they all know who she is like she is famous or some shit. Everyone mentions how pretty she is for her age, I get it.Keep in mind I swear they treat my daughter different on her mom's side than the other kids. I can't explain it, they have multiple big framed photos of her at her mom's house and she's the only grand child that has this.My wife called me an idiot and this is such an irrelevant issue. I mean is it really? I just don't like everyone liking my daughter so much and giving her attention all of the time and posting photos of her on social media. They have so many photos of just her.She's my daughter. I think she's very smart and has so many great things about her that she shouldn't get praised just by how "pretty" she is. I don't want this messing her up later in life.It's not only her grandparents but her sisters, their older daughters, etc. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2KjUsk0

No comments:

Post a Comment