Saturday 27 January 2018

Working parents: what do you eat!?


I'm am just at a loss. We both work full time, 2 little kids. We like to cook. Ordering in, often is not an option. Right now we either spend an entire Saturday making meals for the week, which is not ideal and takes away from family time and other house things that need our attention. Or we opt for "quick" recipes on week nights, but it never seems quick and really cuts into playtime/ bedtime/ getting ready for the next day time/ can I sit down for 5 min before I go to bed time. It's just always a struggle. My kids aren't picky eaters, so I'm hesitant to go the way of chicken nuggets and tator tots. We generally try to eat pretty healthy as well. I just can't seem to strike a balance. I get home at 5, my husband 545. We leave the house at 630 am. How do you do weeknight dinner that is healthy and fast?? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2BvxywB

No comments:

Post a Comment