Monday 29 January 2018

Best Clothing Brands for Toddler's w/Big Heads?


Hi! My darling daughter inherited her adorable, but 90th percentile head from her dad. I've come across brands that are easy to pull on and off her, and run into others that... Just. Won't. Fit. Getting ready to start shopping for the spring. I love H&M's Conscious shirts that have an elastic neck! Unfortunately, the brand at Macy's that I also loved for her has been discontinued and replaced by Epic Threads. An aunty gave her an Epic Threads dress for Xmas last year that just doesn't fit over her head, no matter how we try. Hoping to open source some other recommendations? Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title. Should be Toddlers. Reddit won't let me edit the title. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rNilYh

No comments:

Post a Comment