Tuesday 30 January 2018

I just want to loudly complain about restaurants that don’t have changing tables in their gigantic bathrooms.


Not talking about bar type restaurants or super fancy places that may not see a lot of kids and the huge koala type table might fuck with their vibe. I mean regular old “let’s pop in for lunch” places that have a kids menu but still no fucking changing table in their bathroom. Or a chair.I’m a new mom, and downtown doesn’t have the kind of parking where you can just run to your car. What if i didn’t even own a car? I have a mat to change her on, yea. Where the fuck am I supposed to change her? On the table? On the bench? Next to all the people eating?? Outside in the 30 degree rainy weather??They cost like $200. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DSs4ly

No comments:

Post a Comment