Saturday 27 January 2018

Circumcision


Hey guys first time commenting So, my son is 9 months old. We decided against circumcision., so that's not the reason for the post. My question is regarding hygiene. I am a 31 year old male, I am also uncircumcised. To be honest, it hasn't affected me in one way or another, throughout my life in a lot of ways.I was molested by my stepfather while growing up, under the guise of 'helping me learn about my body" by masturbating me. I was 10-14.Again, this is only backstory, and could be relevant to any advice I get.So, my son is 9 months. I know how important it is to keep your foreskin and glans clean, but how would I go about informing him, and get an OK no him the important things he needs to kg bow without making him feel violated and uncomfortable. That was the second worst thing I have ever felt drugs, and now( disgust and a little pity).What is bets way to approach this when he is ready?)(years I know but it's giving me anxietyEdit - hey guys, I really appreciate all the answers. It helps quite a bit. I seems that the consensus isrespect their boundaries in respect to how developed they are, and instruct them to do it alone.Thanks for the well wishes. The best way for me I've found ringer over abuse, has been to be everything that my parents weren't,! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rLmprV

No comments:

Post a Comment