Saturday 27 January 2018

Car seats!


Okay so I’m dumb with this stuff and i asked on a car seat page on fb didn’t get any help so maybe one of you all know a little something?First are the kids heights and weights. 4 year old(5 in a few months) is 34lbs and 42 inches tall 3 year olds are both 32lbs & 39ish inches tall. Baby Is 12lbs. He is in a new cosco mighty fit and fits great! (So grateful someone bought that for him for Christmas)Okay so the others are not in proper seats and because I am new and dumb to this I didn’t know. The case worker brought them all 3 in backless boosters that 2 of which had broken parts and are expired.What should I get for the older 3? What is the cheapest of my options? I’ve asked around and outside of an hour + drive there’s no place around that helps with seats.What would be the best minivan for us? Again price is a big factor. I’m hoping with taxes I can get us a car that we all fit in. Right now even the backless boosters won’t all fit in the backseat of my car.Thanks for any help via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2FlGC9I

No comments:

Post a Comment