Sunday 28 January 2018

I (18F) fear having child with husband (18M) has ruined our lives.


My husband and I have been together for 2 years , a month after our one year anniversary we found out we were pregnant. It was a whirlwind of emotions , we were still in high school and we were just two young teenagers who weren’t being safe 🤷🏽‍♀️ The pregnancy was in no way planned and we didn’t really know what to do. We decided to get married and raise our son together , we are now 2 months into being new parents and it seems like things are constantly bad . He is in the last stretch of technical training and then we will be together and officially starting our lives with one another , the only this is I am afraid to do this . I feel like we are not compatible or happy, our relationship has been filled with so many ups and downs and I’m not sure he is actually person I was meant to end up with . I want my son to be in a happy and healthy two parent home and but I feel like I have to make myself small and silence myself to avoid fights with my husband. I worry we are only going to grow apart and it is going to effect the life of our little bundle via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DKcM2z

No comments:

Post a Comment