Tuesday 30 January 2018

Parents of children with serious illness, I need some help.


A friend from school has a child with a rare blood disorder. They were planning on a bone marrow transplant this summer, but a bad flu season + a compromised immune system has moved up the timeline. The doctor has put him out of school indefinately and he is crushed. He is about 8 years old.I don't live in the area and money is tight, but I want to do something nice for them. The kids are going to make him some cards and I may get some candy to throw in, but I want to do something to help. I don't know exactly what to do. My heart is breaking for them and if I can do something to ease their suffering, even a little. I would appreciate any suggestions. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rWK7Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment