Wednesday 31 January 2018

Getting blocked by my toddler in new ways.


Using a throwaway for reasons.I'm going to start off by apologizing for the mature themes in this post, I'll try to keep the language reasonable.So my wife and I are the proud parents of an almost 3 year old (Thing 1) and an almost 2 month old (Thing 2). As is regular with having infants in our lives my wife and I have no time/mutual drive for intimate interactions.Last night I was able to fall into a dream where my wife and I were finally able to get some intimate time. We were starting to get things going, and just before I was able to go all the way I hear Thing 1 shout "DADDY!" over the baby monitor.Snap to, I'm in my bed at 3 am and wife is feeding Thing 2. Thing 1 has awoken in the middle of the night and needs to be put back to sleep.My toddler blocked me in my dreams. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2E0ziDs

No comments:

Post a Comment