Monday 29 January 2018

3 year old and 6 year old exercise daily after seeing me drop 85 pounds.


I am a stay at home dad that decided one day that life should be fun and that living a happy and healthy lifestyle is the key to having that fun.  In 2014 I weighed 250 lbs.  In 2017 I decided to take fitness and health to the extreme.  Losing ⅓ of my body weight has given the happiness, energy, and enthusiasm to share my story and help motivate people to get in shape.  I tried the gym membership, I tried the fad diets, and I tried to just eat healthily, nothing worked for me.  I decided to turn weight loss into a game.  I track all my food before I eat it, I promise myself at least one 5 minute workout a day, and I try and get as close to my daily recommended nutrients as I can.Because of this my children have been condition to join me in my daily workouts. I made a video showing this, but can't post it. However my story has changed my children's lives for the better. I encourage everyone to spend 5 - 15 minutes a day stretching, running, rolling, or bouncing. After just a month your kids will be conditioned to include excerside in their daily life.Inspiring my children motivates me to push forward.2018RoleModelkeepmovingforwardchildrenfirst via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2GpFkfn

No comments:

Post a Comment