Wednesday 31 January 2018

I'm sure one day I'll master the magic sequence of words and actions...


...that means she gets out of bed, without being cross at me for waking her up.That she brushes her teeth, without lying prostrate on the floor crying "why do I have to do everything?"That she sits down and eats her breakfast, without screaming at her brother for not know that this morning she didn't want a yellow spoon, she wanted pink.That she gets her school uniform on, without bawling about the injustice of having to go to school.and so it goes, and so it goes.Yes I'm sure one day I'll learn the magic sequence of words and actions, but until then will you please, pretty please, for the love of god, PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES ON!!!!!!11 - No actual swearing in front of the children occured but good God I can't Take it! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DNhCYD

No comments:

Post a Comment