Monday 29 January 2018

Fit parents, how do you do it??


Seriously, what’s your deal? How do you do it?My wife will make comments when we’re out like... “look at that couple, we could be that fit.” Of course, this couple has two or three or more kids and I’m like, how do they look that good? Short of being in the business of looking good; gym owner, personal trainer, active military, police officer etc, I just don’t know how folks do it. Out of all the parents I know, I think two couples are fit. One couple, the wife is obsessed with being skinny and the husband has always been fit, but as rumor mill has it, he isn’t the best father or husband. The other couple, they’re just boring and are very very regimented and dont stray their routine. Hardly see them.Anyway, just curious. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DLqCxn

No comments:

Post a Comment