Friday 26 January 2018

I asked for advice about my daughter's birthday last week


I had asked for advice after realizing that none of my daughter's classmates were coming to a really cool birthday party at a trampoline/activity park that I had gotten her. Well, I took a chance and invited a local play group. Everyone in the group seemed really nice, and so many people said that they were definitely coming that I thought I'd have to pay for extra kids, which I was ok with. Someone offered to bring cupcakes to makes sure that we'd have enough, and when I posted a reminder the day before people still said that they were coming. Well, the party happened today and the only person who showed up was the one who made the cupcakes and she showed up so late that her kids missed all of the play time. My daughter still had fun, but this was a huge waste of money and I don't think that we'll be having any more birthday parties. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DFSYgr

No comments:

Post a Comment