Sunday 28 January 2018

Spacing between babies/what’s the best /what worked for your families


Hello!TL;DR what age gap did you find works best for your family ?I have an almost 3 month old baby boy. Last week I watched my friends 1 year old son while her daycare was out sick. While I definitely wouldn’t want two babies 9 months apart I’m kind of leaning towards a closer age gap (1.5 years). I’ve read that sibling rivalry isn’t really present with that age gap and to get all the baby years out of the way would be great.My husband and I work opposite shifts but are thinking of part time Montessori preschool when our son is 18 months.I don’t plan on going back to work until my son is 13 months old.What age gap did you choose and why? How many kids did you end up having ?TIA via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DVKOjy

No comments:

Post a Comment