Friday 26 January 2018

My first time throwing together a classroom birthday party and i dont know what the heck im doing!


Ok so its for my oldest whose in kindergarten. I got so far, mini cupcakes, party mix chips, juice and paper plates and plastic cups. I also made goodie bags with small toys and candy inside. I didn't get those cone hat things, should i? And i also didn't get a candle because its just small cupcakes and i doubt itll even be able to hold a candle. That and i have no idea what the policy is for doing that sort of thing inside a school. I didn't get decorations or anything. My son has told me that his friends birthdays were great because the parents went all out and got streamers and big cakes etc. But i honestly dont have the budget for that sort of thing. I honestly wasnt even planning to do a party in his school at all but he wanted one and begged for it. I showed him what i got and told him itd be a simple mini party and he loved it. So...i mean am i doing this right? lol. Any advice would be welcome.Edit: I meant i didnt know the policy on the candles thing, his teacher already said that a party was a-ok. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nfDyEN

No comments:

Post a Comment