Wednesday 31 January 2018

16 mo won't sleep past 4 am


So sleep training went pretty well. We got through cio and now, even when she's cutting teeth, she'll wake up, cry for about 30 seconds and then go right back to sleep.Wakeup time however has been problematic ever since I went back to work. My wife had no commute and didn't go in till 8 am, so our daughter didn't get woken up too early by her getting ready. I had to get up at 4 am though to get to work 1.5 hours away when I went back. So my daughter would hear me up that early no matter how ninja like I got ready and things spiraled from there.What do you do? I read an article that explained that we just go in as soon as she starts, and rub her back and comfort her till she falls back to sleep, which makes me want to find this "Doctor" and lock him/her in the room with my wide awake screaming child. It just doesn't do anything as my daughter wakes up screaming immediately and is ready to go. We tried a few times to put her in bed with us with her morning bottle, but she just gets up and runs around the room. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rWUA04

No comments:

Post a Comment