Wednesday 28 November 2018

What was your relationship and sex like for the first year after baby?


I want to hear some other stories of how things are for people. The good the bad and the inbetween. I guess if I know it sucks for everyone really bad it might make it easier to deal with my own situation.It's been pretty rough for me, we only knew each other 9 months or so before she got pregnant and it was a very emotional one.After baby, its been 5 months in. We work together well enough for baby, but we fight/bicker probably at least 2/week serious enough that I stop talking to her for the rest of the day. Sex and intimacy is nearly non existent, like maybe 1/month does she even feel like being kissy/cuddly at all. This makes me just feel further disengaged, and we have workload balance problems to begin with. I was talking with a good friend and he was telling me that he views his wife 'just as a roommate', and the words haunt me as every day that feels more and more true. Love and passion have long ago existed stage left. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Arqi6y

No comments:

Post a Comment