Monday 26 November 2018

How do you deal with a deadbeat mom who wants nothing to do with our child financially BUT wants to be part of our childs life?


Btw, she isn't poor either. She makes about 150k, keeps it a secret from her job/friends that she even has a kid but thinks I should make accommodations for her.My view is if she doesn't want to pay, then it's her loss but she was for the longest time wanted nothing to do with him physically either.It all changed when she learned that against all odds of me single full time dad, I managed to become equally successful in income/career but also, our child is a great kid. Well behaved and straight A's.So now she is trying to imply that I should make accommodations for her to be in our child's life ("because regardless..I'm still his mom") BUT made it clear that she wants nothing to do with him financially.Btw, she was very "still faced" towards him during most of his life. SHE chose to have our son (I never forced her) but when our son was 2, she woke up one day and bailed. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DIGp2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment