Friday 30 November 2018

Pregnant girlfriend has the flu worried about our 5month old getting sick


My gf suddenly came down with flu like symptoms she’s also 9 weeks pregnant. We have a 5 month old son also. I’m fine and very rarely get sick.My son has had a have a cough though but he’s had it longer then my girlfriend started having symptoms. I’m hoping maybe it’s not the same illness because he would have got it before her right ? He’s on formula and my gf stopped breastfeeding at 2 months.He’s more then likely gonna get it though right or is there a chance he wouldn’t ? He’s with her 70% time. It’s making me extremely nervous, what should I do ? This is our first child and would appreciate any advise. Iv been checking his temp its at 97.7 and his breathing. He’s been happy all day but he’s teething so gets little fussy but overall normal. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QrqZa5

No comments:

Post a Comment