Wednesday 28 November 2018

Two years ago today I had to admit my 12 year old daughter to an inpatient facility for suicidal idealization, severe depression and anxiety on her birthday. She turned 14 today and she’s doing so much better!


There’s been lots of therapy, tears, stress, meds and med adjustments, homeschooling, outpatient and inpatient hospital stays in the past two years.Today she turns 14 and I’m happy to say she’s happy and healthy and in a much better place! I took her today to enroll her back in public school (at her request). I’m so so proud of my beautiful girl. ❤️❤️❤️I know she will still have struggles, probably all her life, but for right now, today...she’s good and I want to celebrate that ❤️Happy birthday to my baby. I love her so much!Edit...Ideation not idealization. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DZY873

No comments:

Post a Comment