Tuesday 27 November 2018

My Wife Is Stellar


This is in response to a recent post where a few of the commenters made me think of ways my spouse kicks ass.My wife(28) is currently 12 weeks pregnant and we have a 3 year old son. She is a stay at home mother and blows me away in terms of how much she does for our family. She's even in the process of opening a local cafe in town. Even on days that I know she has had it rough, she never lets it crimp her attitude.I never really knew the extent of how much she sacrifices and how much hard work she has endured to stay home with our child. She recently took a week long trip to Florida with her mother and I took some days off work to stay home with our little dude. I realized just how much I took it all for granted. She's a woman of extreme patience and love. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2AsTtGd

No comments:

Post a Comment