Tuesday 27 November 2018

My little sister is an idiot


I am due with our first in January and my little sister was at our baby shower this past weekend. She smokes weed and is 21. She is a sweetheart and means well but talking about the baby, she volunteered to babysit and wouldn't stop saying how it'll be so chill because she can smoke and hang out with baby (outside, of course). Our cousin was like "well you just got out of babysitting duty".My husband is trying to quit smoking before baby is here because I've read that 3rd hand smoke is considered a factor for SIDS and that terrifies me. I know I can't protect our baby from everything but I damn sure can control who babysits her. I didn't say anything that night but I hope it never comes up because besides the 3rd hand smoke, I don't want anyone under any influence being alone with our baby.My sister-in-law is also an alcoholic and thinks she's going to watch our daughter, too. She lost custody of her son 2 years ago because of it and is known to have seizures. No way, Jose! Thank goodness we haven't heard from her in awhile. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Aror1z

No comments:

Post a Comment