Friday 30 November 2018

What has your child done this week that was mortifying but you’ll probably laugh about later?


We decided to all go for a walk.My husband, 10, 6, and 4 year old sons. My 4 year old was pretending to be a pirate king. As we were walking our neighbors appeared about 40 yards away. My 4 year old decided they were bad guys and we have to protect our treasure.So he told my 10 year old to go fight them. So the 10 year old takes off in a jog and stops about 10 feet away from them.Suddenly he turns back to us and screams loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear “HEY GUYS! TELL (4 year old) ITS OKAY! THEY’RE JUST OLD PEOPLE!”I felt the color drain from my face.I know we’ll all laugh about it a while later but for now, I don’t know how I’ll face my neighbors... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2RlanOm

No comments:

Post a Comment