Sunday 25 November 2018

How do I create a daily schedule for a toddler?


(Im on mobile so my format might be terrible)My daughter is 2 1/2. I've been a stay at home mom her whole life so there's never been a reason for me to have a set schedule. I kind of just follow along with whatever shes feeling and it's worked out for the most part but it does makes scheduling things for her to do so stressful because I dont know what shell be up for at any given time.We have a very loose schedule right now which kind of goes like this:7:30-9AM: wake up9-11AM: breakfast11-1PM:lunch/snack1-3PM: nap time, which is usually two-three hours long. Depending on how tired she is so sometimes shes not up until 4:30-5:30PM6:30-7PM: dinner9-10PM: tub/teeth/story10:45-11PM: bedBut I just got a job at a daycare so her and I will both be out of the house 4-8pm.. and our no schedule life now feels extremely messy. she cant nap at the daycare as there is no quiet or comfy place for her to lay down. She could possibly eat there but she struggles to eat in public due to distractions and shes just plain messy..How do I create a schedule? How do I implement one? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DYBSud

No comments:

Post a Comment