Tuesday 27 November 2018

Is it ok to admit that I don’t like being a mom?


As I write this post I have tears in my eyes. I have had to get really honest with myself and realize that I don’t like being a mom.Before I had two kids I had a thriving career, a healthy happy marriage, and a thirst for life and fitness. Fast forward 3 years and I feel like a shell of myself. Like the person I once has vanished. I’m overweight, tired, rundown and overwhelmed. I walk through my house like a ghost and wonder if I will get past these feelings.Full disclosure I had our second son 2 weeks ago and we have a 2yr old toddler. I love my kids so much it hurts but I miss who I was before becoming a mom. While there are beautiful moments with my sons. Most of the days are filled with anxiety about how I will manage tantrums, routines, and their sleep.Does it get easier? Will I feel like myself again someday? When should I expect to find pleasure in being a parent? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Qhiaj9

No comments:

Post a Comment