Wednesday 28 November 2018

Lesson learnt


Just ended up sending a video which might have involved me singing ba ba black sheep to my babbling one-year-old to new workplace WhatsApp group (203 people). This video was for the grandparents.Of course, I checked back on WhatsApp after putting the little one to bed, only to realise I can't use to the 'delete for everyone option' anymore. The group admin was kind enough to let me know about this within the first five minutes of me sharing the message, obviously, I was too busy to check my messages.So while I am recovering from severe embarrassment, I wanted to share the lessons I have learnt today.1) The 'delete for everyone' feature in a WhatsApp group has a time limit - 7 f*king minutes2) Do not send messages while you have a toddler trying to climb on top of your head.- That is all - via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ScEwPO

No comments:

Post a Comment