Monday 26 November 2018

Feeling like a bad dad, again.


So Thanksgiving break has been a rollercoaster with the almost five month old kiddo. There's been times earlier in the break when my son was okay with me carrying him in my arms as though he were sitting in a chair, and occasionally cradling. One time he even let me snuggle him to sleep.Last night and this morning, all I can do is carry him in the "Superman" position like a sack o' potatoes. Everything else he fusses about. And when I tried bittle feeding him I sneezed which scared the daylights out of him.I feel more and more daily that I'm messing up at this whole dad thing. My marriage is deteriorating. I just want my son to love me like I love him.I just had to get this off my chest... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Aoqu6C

No comments:

Post a Comment