Monday 26 November 2018

How do you entertain your baby when they hit the "hey I'm still mostly a potato but I want to do things" stage?


My almost four month old has reached a stage of really wanting to be active and yet not being capable of what she wants to do. When I hold her she will lurch her body towards things and I take that directive to steer her around. But sometimes she wants to sit, and well, she can't sit alone. She gets pissed being in the boppy pillow, pissed in the swing, pissed sitting on me, pissed laying on the play mat.She's a nice baby, a really good attitude and rarely cries but she will grumble and just complain because I can't get her how she wants to be, which is about two months of development away.So what are your tips for the 'hey I'm still a potato but now I think I'm a big grown up" phase? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2TQByT5

No comments:

Post a Comment