Friday 30 November 2018

Sleep, where’s sleep


I need help with my angel turd of a daughter (7months) who doesn’t sleep in her own bed or sleep through the night and needs me to put herself to sleep. I bought the baby Merlin sleep suit because she is such a light sleeper like me and it worked and she slept through the night! (One time she didn’t take a nap all day and nowAt around 3 months I trained her to sleep in a pack n play which was amazing but around 4 months something changed and for the life of me she wouldn’t sleep anywhere else except a mattress!I tried to retrain her to sleep in the pack n play but it was different, like she knew I was leaving her and she cried sad tears and wouldn’t go to sleep for 2 hours! So frustrating but I just wanted sleep so I let her sleep in the middle of the bed.Well this past week has been horrible since she has a had a cold and won’t sleep in the suit and she just unswaddles herself and she gets mad now and throws fits when I try to put her to sleep. And now she gets really sad when I leave the room too on top of everything....ugh a long week it has been ! Sorry this is long I just want to know if any of you have a similar situation or some solutions other then crying it out because that doesn’t work for this girl. (Among the times I tried, she was gagging herself from crying so hard)And side note, I tried to put her on a schedule with her bottles and it didn’t work to well because sometimes she refuses to eat and won’t finish a bottle in one sitting. I’m thinking of getting a different sleep suit to see if that will help. I’m so tired of being up through the night and she’s big enough (18.6 lbs)I think to sleep through the night without a bottle.Thanks in advance via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DR91XO

No comments:

Post a Comment