Thursday 29 November 2018

Need hair tips


I may cross post this into the foster parent group. There’s more people on this sub so I figured I’d try here first. We got a 19 month old baby girl placed in our home yesterday. She’s African American and we are Caucasian so we need some help! Her hair is already quite long. She arrived with very lose twists in her hair. She has severe dry scalp which is said to be psoriasis but her caseworker believes it looks like dry pulled skin from stress. What can we use to help these patches? They definitely bother her. She can’t get in for a doctors appointment until a week from today. So I’d like to try something on it before then. Secondly how often do we need to wash her hair? I imagine by that time her hair will need to be taken out of the twists as well. Any specific brands you recommend? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BHPl7d

No comments:

Post a Comment