Wednesday 28 November 2018

My sister’s [10] attitude is giving me [22] mild alcoholism


Hello everyone! I’m pretty new to this sub so let me know if there have been posts like this before.Anyway, I take care of my 10 year old sister. I am pretty much the main parent. She great and is very similar to me but she has this attitude that is driving me wild.Everything is stupid. Her homework is stupid. He teachers are stupid. Numbers are stupid. Seasons are stupid.When she gets frustrated (which is ANY time we do homework) she throws around her pencils, crumples her paper, cries - basically anything that can prolong the time that she doesn’t have homework.She also has this nasty little tone that is just so rude. An example:Hey, sister. Let’s read this together out loud so it will help us understand it better.“I ALREADY READ IT.”Okay, well sometimes reading out loud helps us process it.“BUT I.... THIS IS JUST.... YOU DON’T EVE- okay. Fine. Read it.”It’s as if she is challenging me to fail. Like yeah, read it. You’re not going to get the answer either.She absolutely never admits when she is wrong either and gets in fights constantly with other kids because of it. Not to mention, me.Please help me. After doing division for an hour with her shit attitude and trying to be positive the whole time, I feel like I need 7 shots. The man who owns the wine store down the street now calls me if I don’t come in that weeks. My liver will thank you lol via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Rm4MYj

No comments:

Post a Comment