Thursday 29 November 2018

I can't keep doing this every day with two babies.


I don't know if this is acceptable here, but I need help. So bad.I have 16 week old (10 weeks, adjusted) twin boys. I can't fucking do this. They scream all the time. I feed them, change them, cuddle them, make sure they're warm and clean, that they aren't hurting, that they don't have gas, I give them tummy time, I read and sing to them, I play with them (as much as you can with an infant) and they just don't stop. I'm losing my mind. I feel like I'm going to go insane. Everyone tells me I'm amazing for having two and that I was made to be a mom but oh my God I feel like that couldn't be further from the truth.I hate them sometimes. Like, I just can't stand them. And I feel like the worst person in the world for feeling that but they're just relentless. It's like they conspire against me, making plans that when L1 stops crying L2 starts. They cry until they burst blood vessels in their eyes. Screaming like they're being murdered. AND NOTHING STOPS THEM EXCEPT ME HOLDING THEM. They aren't sick, they don't have colic, nothing is visibly wrong. I can't hold two babies at the same time all the time!! Why don't they understand that??? I'm so tired I can't think of basic words. I don't want to do this. I would never leave, I would never hurt them, but I'm at the end of my rope.Please tell me it gets better. I need help. I sob every day about how terrible I feel about all of this, and mostly because my babies are crying and I can't fix it and it makes me so angry. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2rePPM6

No comments:

Post a Comment