Monday 26 November 2018

Part-time stay at home dad struggling to keep my sanity and kids off TV


I guess my question is... What do you do all day?I have a 4 year old and 20 month old. The 4 year old gets out of pre-k at 11 and the 20 month old has one nap a day that ends around noon. So each day I have around 8 hours of time to fill with the kids.The two of them do not play together well. The 4 year old refuses to do art (coloring, drawing, ect) and do any play time alone. So my choices are to be fully engaged in play or allow TV time.Perhaps this makes me a bad person but I do not enjoy playing for nearly 8 hours per day. I am having a lot of depression over how much TV is being watched because I cannot handle being engaged in play all day. With winter coming its going to make things 10x worse!Any advice? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PXDiv6

No comments:

Post a Comment