Friday 30 November 2018

How to teach 3 yo to deal with anger?


Recently my 3yo boy can get really frustrated when things don't go his way. For example, when his rocket made out of Lego breaks, he will sometimes yell and scream at the top of his lungs. We always tell him not to panick, and we can always fix it, and sometimes he just says that "you see, I didn't panick", but sometimes he'll just yell like crazy.Earlier today he bit his had while eating some bread and also yelled at the top of his lungs, and started hitting his head.I don't really know how to handle that. I worry that saying things like "don't yell" may feel like I'm dismissing his feelings. I do try to tell him it's ok to be angry, but he has to learn how to express his anger. But frankly I get so frustrated when he acts like that. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BJoMP5

No comments:

Post a Comment