Tuesday 31 October 2017

Sibling guilt


I have two children, one being 2.5 and the youngest being 11 months old.Just recently I have been having negative thoughts about how much easier it would have been with just the one child and how much we could be doing with our eldest/youngest if they werent bound by each other.Example: When myself or my partner is off work alone with the children the schedules are rock tight with little movement, getting them fed,, clothed, fed again, entertained, napped then fed on loop but due to age differences they have different needs at different times but are both still essentially attention seeking babies (which you would expect).Anyway, what I mean is... Is it normal to feel these levels of guilt? I just want the best for both of my children and regret neither of them but I am aware they are missing out on things due to having each other around. I keep telling myself when they get older and being so close in age it will be worth it! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lyl1WH

No comments:

Post a Comment