Thursday 26 October 2017

I hate my job and I think it's affecting my mental health and my kids but I don't know what can be done.


Whew, this has been a strange school year. For context I'm 28f married for 9 years. Our son is in 1st, daughter is in 3rd. We haven't had any major changes in her last two years or so. Same school, same house, same household, both parents. Etc.This year, my son has gotten three notes home from his teacher. All about different things. Not listening, lying, acting hyper in the classroom, pushing, etc. He never got a single note home in kindergarten, in fact his teacher always had great things to say.Our daughter came home from school sad every day, saying she didn't want to go anymore. She was getting some failing grades on papers, her test scores were going down, etc. But kindergarten through 2nd grade she was happy in school, loved her teachers and excelled in every subject.The only thing that's different this year is that I am working a LOT. After school and in the evenings I am stuck working. I don't get to tuck them in at night or hang out with them like I used to. I'm so emotionally and mentally drained. I think it's catching up.I'm looking for new jobs that are less stressful and less hours. The one I have now is just BS and I hate it. I havent had any luck at all. I might be depressed but I don't know. Bad job, money issues, kids acting out, all of this together is just too much.I guess this turned more into a rant. Oh well, thanks for reading. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2liCz8W

No comments:

Post a Comment