Monday 30 October 2017

Should I come to my daughter's rescue or leave it be?


I have a 6 year old daughter, she's a bit overweight even though she hardly eats sweets, never drinks soda or juice (juice is around 6 oz if ever) and she doesn't eat fast food. She doesn't have fat or flabby arms, legs, or a double chin but she has a "buddah belly" that she has always had since a baby and it never went away.I've caught her cousins telling her she's fat or chubby and I've always scolded them. My daughter on the other hand doesn't seem phased at all. I honestly don't think she knows she's being insulted or she just doesn't care. It hurts my feelings though.Should I scold kids that say anything about her weight or leave it be? I feel like I'm doing more harm than good. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gN9a1M

No comments:

Post a Comment