Saturday 28 October 2017

Marriage before Childbirth (legal advice)


My partner and I are just passing our 1st trimester and are very much dedicated to our child and our soon to be family. We will be living together and raising our child in our own home. We live in NC. We are not wealthy, but we both work full time. Mom is on medicaid for the pregnancy.My question is about the legal reasoning for marriage. I know there are tax breaks, but are there significant legal reasons for us to get married for the benefit of our child?Not looking for opinions on marriage, or a discussion on its social or moral value. Just need some financial/legal advice. It is very hard for me to find online resources related to this that aren't subjective and opinionated or related to god.Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gRQHF0

No comments:

Post a Comment