Saturday 28 October 2017

I don't want to have to always bring my kids around everywhere


I'm a young mom of four (6 yo, 2 yo, 7 week old twins) and my friends, even though none of them have kids, are really understanding of me not being able to hang out as often as they'd like all of us to get together. Every time we make plans to see each other they always beg me to bring my children. I've tried explaining to them that it's not easy to get four kids in and out of the house and car and I don't want to bring the twins around too many people yet since they're still little and were premature.I don't want to completely avoid hanging around my friends because I've been so busy with the kids that I haven't seen any of them in about 2 1/2 months but I also just want a break from my children sometimes. I understand that my friends are just excited to see my kids and meet the babies, but I don't know how to really tell them that I don't want to bring the kids everywhere I go. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iHX91C

No comments:

Post a Comment