Monday 30 October 2017

Picky kid and I'm worried we're reaching her wrong. Need some advice.


Edit: screwed up the title, it's supposed to be teaching.We have a one and a half year old. She's super picky about what she eats, pretty much refuses to eat most of what we try to feed her. We make sure she gets enough to eat, and that its mostly healthy, so that's not the problem. The problem I'm worried about is that when she doesn't eat what we give her, we wait a while, sometimes 30 minutes to an hour for her to eat it, but eventually, when she doesn't eat it, we give her something she will eat because we need to make sure she eats. She doesn't cry about it, just kinda plays with it, then ignores it till we let her down or give her something she will eat.I'm worried that she's learning she can get what she wants it she doesn't eat it. I know being picky is common, but I'm not sure exactly what to do about it. Am I worrying about it too much? Any other advice?Thanks in advance. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2xDborc

No comments:

Post a Comment