Monday 30 October 2017

Clueless first time parents


Just got my daughter for the first time from the hospital.The moment I lay her down on her crib she started crying so my wife breastfeed her. After feeding she started crying again so we feed her again then after that she cried again, so I checked her diapers and then burped her but she won't stop crying.After feeding her again she stopped and went to sleep for a few hours..All the while me and my wife are panicking because we both have no idea what to do, this is our first day alone with our daughter and we're already stressed out. Our house is a mess, we couldn't cook a meal because we keep watching our baby and I have to go work in a few hours without sleep and leaving my panicking wife alone with the baby.. I had to beg my mother to stay at our house to help my wife.Holy hell... This is waaay harder than I thought it was. I have been searching the internet for tips and help, but I figured I rather have first hand tips from here than articles on google..Also we couldn't figure out why we can't properly swaddle our baby even after watching dozens of YouTube videos, we feel so dumb.Thanks.! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hoclO1

No comments:

Post a Comment