Tuesday 31 October 2017

I missed another event because I was at work


Missed the kids Halloween Party tonight because I’ve stayed late at work (again). I hope when they look back on memories they don’t just see me as a shadow at the bedroom door.Everything I do is for them, it’s so I can give them every opportunity they need to thrive.I don’t do evenings and weekends at work because I want to, but it’s stress filled late nights and weekends that give them things like the huge garden they run around in, the toy room that’s packed with anything they’ve ever asked for and allows them to spend 24/7 with their Mum, learning from the best, about how to become an amazing person.Sometimes you’ve just got to tell yourself you’re doing the right thing, even if you do feel like an absentee Dad by doing it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2A2PGyu

No comments:

Post a Comment