Friday 27 October 2017

Never Take Time With Your Child For Granted!


I'm a stay at home Dad and my son is completely spoiled. I started staying home with him when he was turning 3. He will be five next month and it finally hit me. All the times I didn't want to play a game with him, all the times I put on a show for him while I did my own thing, just every moment I took for granted is eating me alive. He always wanted to start a gaming channel on YouTube. He would sit around playing on his tablet or the computer narrating his game and talking to his fans. Well I finally started him his gaming channel and I'm trying to make these last few precious moments so meaningful before he's too old to want to cuddle me, to want to give me kisses, to want to never go anywhere without his Daddy. He seriously makes me feel so special and I think I'm going to have some severe separation anxiety as he grows older. :( via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2gQsu1R

No comments:

Post a Comment