Thursday 26 October 2017

I do a weekly meal plan subreddit and sometimes I do recipe videos. This week instead, I did a tastetest/interview with my son. I thought it turned out cute!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdqhQbfeMlII think it's really important that kids are exposed to all kinds of food at a young age. Some kids will just be picky, but I grew up in a house where my parents always made me taste something before I could politely decline to eat it. If I didn't like it, that was fine - but I had to taste it at least.I have done that so far with my son and did a sort of lazy version of "baby led weaning" when he was weaning where we just gave him whatever we were eating most nights. Now for lunch while the other kids have lunchables or whatever, he has leg of lamb, broccoli, and nectarines.To be clear, I'm not in any way judging you if you do give your kid lunchables...I used to love them as a kid and if that's the way you are able to get nutrition into your kid, by all means do what works. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2i7ME3P

No comments:

Post a Comment