Friday 27 October 2017

Did I do something wrong ?


Excuse the langage and wall of text.My son is in kindergarten. Today they had an assembly for kids who got honor roll. Which my son did not- so I did not go, assuming the assembly would only be for the kids getting an award. I guess all the kids went, and it seems like a lot of parents went because the teacher emailed saying it was nice seeing everyone at assembly today. My son did say "I had an assembly, but you werent there" when I picked him up. I asked who from his class got an award and he said two girls did. I saw the room set up and there was no way all the parents could've been in there. There are 5 K classes with 25+ kids in each. I think 50ish chairs were set up. Idk I guess next time I'll just go even if he's not getting anything. But fuck. I have a JOB and my 4.5 month was born extremely premature- he really shouldn't be around people at all during flu/RSV season- he's already getting more contact then I'd like and there's no way I want to increase it. Idk. I can't win. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2y8st0z

No comments:

Post a Comment