Friday 27 October 2017

My Kid Was Slapped At Preschool - Left Handprint/Marks


So I'm getting fed up with our preschool that I've loved for the last several months. There's a new thing every day. But yesterday...I go to pick up my 4 year old daughter and I am told some kid (who they wouldn't name, but she did) slapped her so hard that it left a handprint on her face! Last night there were red spots and a small bruise from it, which is still visible this morning.What am I supposed to do? Obviously, I want to slap the shit out of the kid, their parents, the teacher and the administration. But I have a feeling that's not the proper course of action.I bit my tongue yesterday and this AM. The kid is an "after-schooler" so they weren't there when I dropped her off.I understand things happen. And they're young. But this is bad.Help. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zUYDKm

No comments:

Post a Comment